[clean-list] concept misunderstanding

Jigang Sun Jigang.Sun at student.uws.ac.uk
Wed Dec 26 00:33:20 MET 2007

Item Type: Appointment
Begin time: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:00 am +0000
Duration:   1 Hour
Location:

Could anyone check the attached picture that if my understanding of leftmost innermost and rightmost innermost is correct?

Thanks.

Happy new year!

Jigang

Please note that as part of the next stage in the University's development, we have changed name to University of the West of Scotland.

As a result, our web address has changed and I would be obliged if you would update your records accordingly.

New University Web address:

http://www.uws.ac.uk

Legal disclaimer

The information transmitted is the property of the University of West Of Scotland and is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination and other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.