[clean-list] Re: Linking frameworks on Mac OS X

Shivkumar Chandrasekaran shiv at ece.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 21 01:44:04 MEST 2007

I tried to go through the sources to see how to do it. Looking at
tools/CleanIDE/Mac/PmCleanSystem.icl I see that the function Link
needs a small modification (seems like the gnome guys already did
something here too). In particular the string "-framework Carbon"
needs to be replaced by "-framework Carbon -framework vecLib".

The only problem is that I don't see a .prj file to use to rebuild
the IDE? Any help will be appreciated. (Unless some kind soul tells
me how to specify the flag in the IDE itself!)

Thanks,

--shiv--

PS: A wilder scheme is to replace /usr/bin/cc with my hack which will
append "-framework vecLib" before calling the real cc with the full
set of arguments.......