[clean-list] Linking frameworks on Mac OS X

Shivkumar Chandrasekaran shiv at ece.ucsb.edu
Sun Aug 19 20:17:58 MEST 2007

I finally noticed that hToClean was now in the Tools folder (it would
be nice if there was a manual page which stated what was being
shipped on each platform). However, it looks like even
example_array1_main.prj will not load/work on Mac OS X. Here is the
error:

Cannot open file "Internal:Applications:Clean 2.2:Tools:htoclean
Examples:example_array1_c.obj"

I tried manually compiling example_array1_c.c, but that did not work
as it seems to want a .obj file. Next I tried renaming the extension.
That did not work either.

Looks like I need to set something in the IDE itself?

On another note, is it possible/documented on how to call the clean
compiler from the command line on a Mac? If this is a one shot thing
I could do it from the command line too. Thanks,

--shiv--