[clean-list] freopen fails

Arjen van Weelden A.vanWeelden at cs.ru.nl
Wed Jan 31 09:57:40 MET 2007

Finally, I can get freopen to fail. It only fails if I use the Object
I/O file selector and select a file from a different directory (not the
project directory).
It looks like the file selector changes the current working directory,
which makes freopen fail. Obviously a bug in the implementation of
freopen. Thank you for reporting this.

kind regards,
	Arjen