[clean-list] output of startIO

Arjen van Weelden A.vanWeelden at cs.ru.nl
Tue Dec 12 16:40:39 MET 2006

I'm no expert, but I don't think that there is a civilized way to do
that. If you want global variables (shudder), you could take a look at
the Heap module of the Clean compiler source.

Or you could join the Dark Side... <thunder and lightning effects> I
could show you how to create a global variable using a CAF, a type cast,
and creating *World out of thin air. <evil laughter>

regards,
	Arjen