[clean-list] Clean on Java VM

T.Yamauchi acatofearlgrey at ybb.ne.jp
Sun Sep 17 15:29:35 MEST 2006

Hello,

I have finished my first attempt for running Clean programs on Java VM
and made a package of the latest achevement. It is available in the web site:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/cleanj/
  http://cleanj.sourceforge.net/

Actually the latest translator generates such an inefficient code
that it is not suitable for a practical use, but it works correctly.

Some libraries of original Clean distribution are ported into CleanJ and
those are included in this package. Those libraries are

- StdEnv
- StdLib
- ArgEnv
- Directory
- MersenneTwister
- Generics

I choosed the LGPL license according to the original distribution.

Thanks,

lethevert