[clean-list] Two questions.

Eduardo Costa edu500ac at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 03:45:30 MEST 2006

I have two questions. The first one is: How to change the font of the EditControl? I suppose that the only way it to meddle with the Object IO itself.  In any case, I need to learn how to do it. The other question has to do with DLL. I noticed that in Project Defaults,  the Linker has a DLL option. Is it possible to use Clean to generate a DLL that serves graphical applications?  Since the main program will be in the Client, how can I get a world object to feed startIO?

Thanx in advance.

Eduardo Costa