[clean-list] Clean on Java VM

Arjen van Weelden A.vanWeelden at cs.ru.nl
Tue Jul 18 18:45:56 MEST 2006

Hi lethevert,

I tried your translator today. Looks good and very lean too, given the
fact that Java is terrible for functional/recursive code.
nfib works just great. Using Clean for Windows on Linux is not very
comfortable, but cleanj has no trouble with Wine. I will try larger
examples some other time...
Have you thought about passing unboxed basic-types as method arguments
(on the Java stack)?

cheers,
	Arjen