[clean-list] sfopen sorrows?

Marco Kesseler m.kesseler at xs4all.nl
Mon May 29 09:18:48 MEST 2006

Hi,

I am not sure I should really try to answer this. I expect Nijmegen
wouldn't mind a "nasty" student, provided he's a good one...

First of all, I didn't know Functional Fragments is being used for these
things. That's nice to hear. Do you have any references to this?

Secondly, certain areas of the code have not been tested thoroughly, nor
has all of it been designed to be of "professional" quality (carefully
avoiding the term "commercial quality" here).

As Eduardo already pointed out to me, JPEGDecode does not close al the
files in the way it should. I will have a look at this. It is probably
laziness on my part. Shouldn't be too hard to solve I guess.

The only thing is that I got a lot of other stuff on my mind at the
moment, so I am not yet "in the mood", right now.

regards,
Marco