[clean-list] What did I miss?

Peter Achten P.Achten at cs.ru.nl
Thu Apr 6 11:20:45 MEST 2006

Dear Philippos,

Apparantly the toolbar does not work unless you also open menus. If you
change your Win function into:

Win pst1= pst3
where {
   (ok, pst2)= openWindow 0 flushWin pst1;
   (_, pst3) = openMenu 0 (Menu "File" NilLS []) pst2;   // add an empty
menu, add items by replacing NilLS
   flushWin= Window "I want to quit" NilLS []}

then you will see that your application does respond to toolbar events.

I will see if this can be fixed in the near future. Thank you for your
observation.

With kind regards,
Peter Achten