[clean-list] What did I miss?

Philippos Apolinarius phi500ac at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 6 09:18:51 MEST 2006

Hi, guys.
  Could you people tell me why the program below does not work? Thanx in advance. I want to open a window with a tool bar; on the toolbar, there is an icon of "quit"; if I press the icon, I quit. The trouble is that I press the quit button, but nothing happens.

  module toolWin;
import StdEnv, StdIO;
  Start world
  # (ok, file, world)= fopen "quit.bmp" FReadData world
  # (ok, osbit, file)= osReadBitmap file
  # (ok, world)= fclose file world
  # bit= toBitmap osbit
  # attributes= [ ProcessToolbar [ToolbarItem bit (Just "quit") closeProcess]]
  = startIO  MDI Void Win attributes  world;

  Win pst1= pst2
where {
  (ok, pst2)= openWindow 0 flushWin pst1;
  flushWin= Window "I want to quit" NilLS []}