[clean-list] "dummies guide" to structuring a program foruniqueness typing

Erik Zuurbier erik.zuurbier at tiscali.nl
Wed Aug 10 20:19:41 MEST 2005

Isaac wrote:
>I sorely feel the need for a guide to different approaches that might
> be useful in resolving "attribute at indicated position could not be
> coerced".

I back this up. Uniqueness errors in general and coercion errors in
particular can be a severe set back in the progress of a project. I once had
to abandon a project altogether. And that was after a seemingly innocent
'improvement' in a working program. There is a lot of room for improvement
in uniqueness error messages.

Regards Erik Zuurbier