Clean and the Open-Source community (was: Re: [clean-list] future of clean)

Geoffrey Plitt playergiro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:25:00 MET 2005

I'm also a Clean enthusiast. I'd love to contribute to this project if
it became more active in the open source communities, and get more
ports in working order. Keep those releases coming! Any schedule
estimates?

Question: When you say "Hilde" is only compatible with certain OSes, I
am confused. Do you mean it only _builds_ on certain OSes?

Geoff