[clean-list] Clean 'takeWhile' inconsistency?

Arjen van Weelden A.vanWeelden@cs.ru.nl
Wed Sep 15 13:26:22 MEST 2004

Hi,

This has nothing to do with takeWhile, it is caused by the test for
equality (<>) on Reals (80bit floating point register calculations vs.
64bit floating point memory stores). Please see:

http://www.cs.kun.nl/pipermail/clean-list/2001/001639.html

regards,
	Arjen