[clean-list] About generate DLL with clean

Renato Carrijo rsc_new@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1627172041-1092094070=:30521

Hello list.
I need to know how to create a shared dll with clean.
I need to call this in another program writted in C or other procedural language, pascal, etc.
If it will possible, please send me a link or other example, step by step about how to this. I try with one example but this not work correctly.
Thanks.
Regards.
Renato

--0-1627172041-1092094070=:30521

<DIV>Hello list.</DIV>
<DIV>I need to know how to create a shared dll with clean.</DIV>
<DIV>I need to call this in another program writted in C or other procedural language, pascal, etc.</DIV>
<DIV>If it will possible, please send me a link or other example, step by step about how to this. I try with one example but this not work correctly.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>Regards.</DIV>
<DIV>Renato</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>