[clean-list] Trouble compiling on OS X

Stephen Dohrmann shdohrmann@mac.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:38:08 -0800

Hello All,

I have tried in vain to compile simple code using CleanIde 2.1 on OS X
(10.3.2).  The IDE seems to run fine but a project update gives me a
Console message:

Couldn't open error file "Ex"

"Ex" happens to be my machine name.  At this point there is a zero
length text file "Ex" created in the Tools folder and CleanCompiler2 is
hung.  I have tried lots of obvious things (file permissions), numerous
project settings, renaming my machine... still have the problem.

I have been successfully using version 2.1 on Windows and would really
like to use at home on OS X.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Dohrmann