[clean-list] Request replacement Mac OS X CarbonInterface files

Diederik van Arkel diederik@cs.kun.nl
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:26:04 +0100

On Dec 28, 2003, at 2:17 PM, Howard Oakley wrote:

> Currently, the HTML and FTP downloads of Clean 2.1 for Mac OS X
> (ready-built) are delivering a Stuffit archive which is broken under
> Stuffit
> Deluxe 8.0.2. I have been able to manually extract almost everything,
> but
> three files have been damaged and will not extract. I would therefore
> be
> very grateful if someone could email them to me off list at hoakley
> <at>
> btconnect <dot> com.
>
> The files are from Libraries/CarbonInterface/, and are:
> controls.icl
> desk.dcl
> desk.icl
> I have bodged (from 1.3's Carbon interface) the first and assume the
> latter
> two are essentially empty in this release, but would greatly appreciate
> copies of the files to be sure!
>
> (FYI, new to list but returned to Clean after long absence awaiting OS
> release; running 10.3.2 on G5 DP 2 gig.)

Welcome back! I have mailed you your missing files off-list. Unpacking
the archives
works for me with the current Stuffit Expander on 10.3.2 so I suppose
it is either
a problem with the Deluxe version or with your downloads. Let us know
if you find out anything more.

Regards,

Diederik van Arkel