[clean-list] Request replacement Mac OS X CarbonInterface files

Howard Oakley hoakley@btconnect.com
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:17:49 +0000

Currently, the HTML and FTP downloads of Clean 2.1 for Mac OS X
(ready-built) are delivering a Stuffit archive which is broken under Stuffit
Deluxe 8.0.2. I have been able to manually extract almost everything, but
three files have been damaged and will not extract. I would therefore be
very grateful if someone could email them to me off list at hoakley <at>
btconnect <dot> com.

The files are from Libraries/CarbonInterface/, and are:
controls.icl
desk.dcl
desk.icl
I have bodged (from 1.3's Carbon interface) the first and assume the latter
two are essentially empty in this release, but would greatly appreciate
copies of the files to be sure!

(FYI, new to list but returned to Clean after long absence awaiting OS X
release; running 10.3.2 on G5 DP 2 gig.)

Thanks & season's greetings,
Howard.

Dr Howard Oakley
Isle of Wight, UK