[clean-list] Clean CVS and Haskell Sharing

bfulgham@debian.org bfulgham@debian.org
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:52:33 -0600

John:

> > I'd greatly appreciate a second (or third) pair of eyes looking at
> > this.
>
> The function WinDonePicture in cpicture_121.c does not return a string,
> because a '*' is missing before:
>
> fname = cleanstring(...

Thanks for catching this -- it was absolutely the right thing.
Incidentally, there was also an unrelated bug due to handling of
a font metric "owned" by Gtk that I fixed.

With these fixes, the various programs now mostly work, though menu
handling is screwed up.  I intend to fix that over the next few days,
then notify you all with an updated version.

Thanks,

-Brent