[clean-list] Re: Gtk ObjectIO

bfulgham@debian.org bfulgham@debian.org
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:41:22 -0600

I've made my current sources available at
http://people.debian.org/~bfulgham/clean/objectio-linux.tar.gz

The code compiles under Linux with Gtk-2.0 (and the associated libraries
such as the Gdk, Glib, and Pango (font handling)).  I think most of
the basic window functionality works (buttons, check-boxes, etc.)
but am running into grief with graphical programs.

The current problem is with the Hanoi example.  I've gzipped a tarball
of this project with an apropriate Makefile and link-instruction file
(gtk.lo) so that the project will build.

I've reviewed the function signatures of the C bindings against the
corresponding Windows stuff (in Windows_C_121) and can't see any
obvious incompatibilities.  However I continue to get the "Heap Full"
error.

I'd greatly appreciate a second (or third) pair of eyes looking at
this.

Thanks,

-Brent