[clean-list] Wish List Update

Marco Kesseler m.wittebrood@mailbox.kun.nl
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:40:30 +0100

> Start rule expects a value of type World and returns
> a new value of type World...
> A nicer representation would probably be something
> like "World" or even nothing at all as the world is
> already (t)here.

Peter, thanks for the explanation.

My guess was that the magic number was akin to a file
handle for stdio - so you clarified that slight
misunderstanding.

Showing "World" would make concrete that the Start
rule was indeed returning a value of type world.

On the other hand, as a practical matter, I'm just
trying to control what is displayed on the console, so
not displaying 65536 or World would be a better
solution for me ;-)

best wishes, Isaac