[clean-list] ANSI standard Clean?

F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:24:46 UT

--_----------=_10370210861430414

> Has the time come to apply to ANSI for acceptance of Clean
> as a world standard?

One of the original author's reasons for this was that Clean would be stable enough. Well, currently generics and dynamics are being added and I believe the current implementation of those concepts will not be the final ones. The recent support for (head/spine)strict (unboxed) lists and other aspects of the syntax have received some criticism on Marco Kesseler's wish list. No I would not call Clean stable.

Erik Zuurbier

--_----------=_10370210861430414--