[clean-list] moderation: please continue discussion on "implicit parallelism languages, languages and hardware" privately

Marko van Eekelen marko@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:50:58 +0200

Dear Valery and Marco,

A request to ask you to continue your discussion on "implicit parallelism languages, languages and hardware" privately has been made to the moderator of the Clean-list.

Although your discussion is certainly interesting, I think that the line of the discussion is becoming more and more general and more and more a discourse between two people and hence I can imagine that it is becoming less and less interesting for the other members of the mailing list.

We would like to stress that we value your contributions to the Clean-list greatly and we hope to receive from you many more valuable contributions in the (near) future.

Best regards,

Marko van Eekelen.