[clean-list] KINDLY ASSIST ME

DR(Mrs.) MARYAM mrsmaryambacha1@epatra.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 22:34:33 -0700

My Dear,

I am Dr.(Mrs.) Maryam. Abacha (GCFR), wife tothe late
Nigerian Head of State, General Sani Abacha, who died
on the 8th of June 1998 of a heart problem while still
on active duty. I am contacting you because of my need
to deal with persons whom my family and I have had no
previous personal relationship with. Since the death
of my husband, my family has been subjected to all
sort harassment and intimidation with lots of negative
reports emanating from the government and the press
about my husband. The present government has also
ensured that all the bank accounts were frozen, and
all assets seized. It is in view of this that I seek
your assistance in the transfer of the sum Ninty Five
million United States Dollars, which my family and I
intends to use for investment purposes specifically in
your country, being the very last of my family funds
in my possession and control unknown to the
government. An earlier attempt in the physical
movement of the sum ofU.S$55,000,000.00 was to no
avail as the money was confiscated and my passport
impounded at the Murtala Mohammed International
Airport Lagos, in August 1998. This money now in
question came as a result of a payback contract deal
between my husband and a Russian Firm in our country's
Multi-Billion Dollar Ajaokuta Steel Plant. The
Russian's returned my Husband's shareU.S$95,000,000.00
after his death, and lodged it my late Husband's
Security Company of which I was a director. Right now,
the new Civilian Government has intensified their
probe on this family's financial resources:frozen all
our known foreign & local accounts, revoked our oil
licenses, and even my son (Mohammed )was arraigned on
allegation of financial misappropriation pending the
outcome of their investigation. In view of these fact,
I acted fast to withdraw the sum US$95,000,000.00 from
the company's vault and deposited it in a privately
owned security safe in my village of which I alone
know of its existence. I have since declared the
Security Company bankrupt  as a result of the
withdrawal. No record what so ever exists concerning
this money to make it traceable by the government,
because there is no documentation showing that we
received the money from the Russians. I though wish to
directly transfer this money out of Nigeria with your
help, to be invested in your country's oil and energy
sector or stock business(under your professional
guidance), and to start operation in an oil refinery
which my late husband built in brazil before his death
I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us
discuss this transaction in details. Bearing in mind
that your assistance is needed to transfer this money
out of Nigeria, I propose a commission of 20% (twenty
percent) of the total sum to You/your Company for the
expected services and assistance. Your urgent response
is highly needed so as to stop further contact. Note:
All correspondence must be by  email and through this
alternative email address[ahmeduslemon@hotvoice.com]
this is my son email address. I must also use this
opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily
confidential.Let me know  whatever your decision might
be. I await your prompt response.

Best Regards,
DR(Mrs.) MARYAM