[clean-list] Assistance / Investment

Dr UZODINMA ALEX alexolu@mail.gr
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:22:59 +0100

 FROM:Dr UZODINMA ALEX
 SOCIETE GENERALE BANK(NIG)LTD.
 32/34 BREADFRUIT STREET
 MARINA-LAGOS

 ATTENTION PLERASE:
 First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
 virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET.
Though I know that
 a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and
worried,
 but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We
have
 decided to contact you by e-mail due to the urgency of this
transaction.
 Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am Dr UZODINMA ALEX
 a Manager at the SOCIETE GENERALE BANK NIG. LTD, Lagos. I came to know
 of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to
handle a very
 confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of
money
 to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. I am not too really
sure
 if you are my long lost contact whom I am trying to reach, but in
anyway, please
 do take this message with a good heart and revert to me if you are not
the
 person I  think you are. I would explain more latter.
 THE PROPOSITION:

 A foreigner, late Engineer SANN CLARKE, an Oil Merchant / contractor
with
 the federal Govenment of Nigeria, until his death three years ago in a
ghastly
 air crash, banked with us here at SOCIETE GENERALE BANK Lagos, and had
 closing balance of USD$40.M (Forty Million,United States Dollars)
which the bank
 now unquestionably expects to  be claimed by any of his available
foreign next
 of kin or alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund for
alms and
 ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria.

 Fervent valuable efforts has been  made by the SOCIETE GENERAL BANK to
get in
 touch with any of the CLARKE family or relatives but all have proved
to no
 avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of not going to be
able
 to locate any of late Engr. SANN CLARKE's next of kin (he had no known
wife
 and children) that the management under the influence of our Chairman,
board of
 directors, CHIEF OLUSOLA SARAKI, that an arrangement for the fund to
be
 declared"UNCLAIMABLE" and then be subsequently donated to the Trust
Fund
 for Alms and War in Africa and the world in general.

 In order to avert this negative development, myself and some of my
trusted
 colleagues here at the bank now seek for your permission to have you
stand
 as late Engr. SANN CLARKE's next of kin so that the fund, USD$40.M USD
would
 be subsequently transferred and paid into your bank account as the
beneficiary
 next  of kin.All documents and proves to enable you get this fund have
been
 carefully  worked out and we are assuring you a 100% risk free
involvement. For your
 assistance, your commission would be 20%. 80%be for myself and my
 colleagues for investment purposes in your country.
 If this proposal is OK. by you and you do not wish to take advantage
of the
 trust we hope to bestow on you and your company, then kindly get to me
 immediately via my e-mail furnishing me with your most confidential
 telephone, fax number and exclusive e-mail so that I can forward to
you the relevant
 details of this transaction.
 Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

 Regards,
Dr UZODINMA ALEX
 MANAGER
 SOCIETE GENERAL BANK NIG.LTD.

N.B. PLEASE, FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASON, I WOULD LIKE YOU To ALSO CONTACT

ME  HERE  uzoalex@myself.com