[clean-list] Clean 2.0.1 on linux...again

G.W.M. Vissers vissers@theochem.kun.nl
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:48:00 +0200 (CEST)

whoops, sorry about the last mail. I meant to provide some comment too...

Has anybody tried to install Clean 2 under linux? When I type make (on
RedHat 6.2, make 3.78.1), the process dies with:

Compiling StdArray
clm: reading compiler result failed: No such file or directory
gmake[1]: *** [Clean System Files/StdArray.abc] Error 141
gmake: *** [install_stdenv] Error 2

Looking in the stdenv/Clean System Files directory does indeed show a
couple of abc files, but not StdArray.abc. Is there something wrong with
the package, or am I doing something wrong?

Gé Vissers