[clean-list] Personal Alcohol Detector

"Paul smith" <Paul smith webmaster@hyundaitrade.biz
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:42:57 +0900

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf

For your safe drive...and keep your safety with PersonalAlcoholDe=
tector..

Removal Instructions are at the end o=
f this letter. Thank you

For your safe=20= drive...and keep your safety with Personal Alcohol Detector..

The key tech= nology for the function and performance of
Personal A= lcohol Detector is the gas sensor.  =
We use=20 Advanced MEMS Gas Sensor=20 with high accuracy.
We are a reliable source of alcohol detectors in = Korea=20 and are lookng=20 for
resellers, distributors= to represent this product.
If you ar= e interested in=20 dealing=20 please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely Yours,

Alcohol o= rg=20 Inc.
Mr.Paul Smith
Tel : 82-2-459-3123
Fax : 82-2-3411-3118
=
***
Removal=20 Instructions***
We respect = your privacy and we want you to be happy. If=20 you wish to unsubscribe from m= ailing list please click= =20 here. We will never send y= ou again=20 and apologize for your inconvenience caused.

--=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/html Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable For your safe drive...and keep your safety with PersonalAlcoholDe= tector.. Removal Instructions are at the end o= f this letter. Thank you