[clean-list] newbie

rinus plasmeijer rinus@cs.kun.nl
Wed, 08 May 2002 09:45:33 +0100

Dear Jafar,

In the past we have had concurrent versions of Clean running on Mac's and
Transputer systems.
Currently we do not support this anymore.
Arjen van Weelden, a PhD student in our group, is currently working on a tiny
operating system written in Clean that enables the creation of (distributed)
processes.
Processes communicate using dynamics. In this way, data can be communicated as
well as code.
It is in an early stage, for the time being only works for windows, and is not
yet ready for distribution.

Greetings,

Rinus