[clean-list] YOU CAN BE OF HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

EVANG MIKE OBI obi2020@onebox.com
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:22:29

Dear Friend,

Your contact was discretely sourced for among others by virtue of your assistance as the beneficiary for the receipt of a certain sum of money into your designated bank account.

I am EVANG.MIKE OBI;I am proposing to you based on the confidentiality of this proposal because it deserves every confidence from you mainly as an international personality.I am interceding on behalf of the Abacha family.I normally visit the Nigerian Prisons to pray for inmates and in the course of my intercession with inmates,I met Mohammed Abacha the son of the Late Military Head of State by name Gen. Sanni Abacha.I was grieved with passion when he narrated his ordeals to me vis-a-vis the way his father ruled Nigeria.However,the Human Rights Violation Commission (HRVC)sittings will Justify this proposal on how the Nigerian Economy was tramppled by Military Officers who are now retired under the auspices of the present civilian President of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.I never knew he could feel remorse after confessing to me upon which he begged for forgiveness from God Almighty.

Frankly speaking,I wanted to turn down the task for the search of a trustworthy international acclaimed personality to recieve the sum of $8,000,000 (Eight Million United States Dollars) into his/her account as the beneficiary.According to him,he told me that he managed to secure this fund before he was incarcerated by the new democratic government of President Olusegun Obasanjo.Presently,this fund was kept in custody of a Security Company for safe keeping so that it won't be recovered by the Government of Nigeria Suveillance Team.His entire family is under close monitoring as they are restricted from travelling out of the country.Mrs. Maryam Abacha (the mother) was arrested at the Nigerian International Airport as she was about travelling out of the country with the sum of $75,000,000.She is presently under house arrest.She intended to use this money to get his son (Mohammed) out of prison but everything proved abortive;hence,Mohammed is still very much in Prison to date.You can make references to this through BBC,CNN and www.newswatch.com for updates on the Abacha family.All efforts made to grant him bail by the Supreme Court was recently turned down for uncertain reasons.

However,I'm now using this opportunity to seek for your God gifted favour as a beneficiary to claim this money from the Security Company not minding how this email might have come to you.Notwithstanding,all the necessary documents to authenticate the claim will be giving to you to proceed to make the claims from the security company as the true beneficiary.
The major reason to claim this fund and why I decided to take up the task is that after you've claimed the fund,the money (upon instruction from Mohammed) would be used to help the less priviledged and for charity programmes. However,we shall further negotiate on the percentage as compensation if you are very much interested to transact.

All I need now is your full contact details,telephone and fax numbers.I will be waiting to hear from you on how you can proceed to make the claims on behalf of Mohammed from the Security Company so that it won't be recovered by the government of Nigeria.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Evang.Mike Obi
(Senior Evangelist)