[clean-list] A2ZSeminar Member's A2ZSeminars - Event Alert!

Member's Desk members@a2zseminars.com
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 04:49:51 +0530

------_NextPart_3769881486

Hi,

Welcome back to yet another edition of your own A2ZSeminars Event Alert!

The new financial year is at the threshold, ready to enter our business lives any moment. Those of you, who have your own businesses or are planning to start new businesses know the importance of financing in getting the business off the ground.

To help people in the area of understanding venture capital financing better, we bring the following program. Looking forward to seeing a lot of you opening up new businesses.

Here's to your success!

  A2ZSeminars Recommends:

General Management EventsHuman Resource Management Events
Finance and Accounting EventsSales and Marketing Events
IT / Systems EventsPersonal Development Events
Manufacturing EventsTechnology Events
Professional EventsGovernment and Legal Events
Medical EventsArts and Culture Events
Other Events

Our purpose is to make interested people aware of Seminars, Conferences, Events & Training Programs held by reputable organizations, the world over.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Got an event to announce? You can put it on our Event Alert! FREE OF CHARGE, and for an additional fee, we could promote it with a Special Event Alert!. Get in touch with us at promo@a2zseminars.com for furthur details.
Since India has no anti-spamming law, we follow the US directive passed in 3-11-1618 title III by the 105th US Congress, which states that mail can not be considered Spam if it contains contact information, which this mail does.
Copyright =A9 1999-2001, A2Z India Networks Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

------_NextPart_3769881486

A2ZSeminars Event Alert!

3DA2ZSeminars 3D"A

Hi,

Welcome back to yet another edition of your own A2ZSeminars Event Alert!

The new financial year is at the threshold, ready to enter our business lives any moment. Those of you, who have your own businesses or are planning to start new businesses know the importance of financing in getting the business off the ground.

To help people in the area of understanding venture capital financing better, we bring the following program. Looking forward to seeing a lot of you opening up new businesses.

Here's to your success!

  A2ZSeminars Recommends:
3D"A2ZSeminars