[clean-list] From a Newbie: Availability of Libraries

Ric Gagliardi ric@orbitalogic.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:55:24 -0800

Hello!

I've been searching for a new language best suited to an internal project I
have.  I got quite excited when I found out about Clean!  Based on my review
of documentation and playing around with the IDE, it seems to have
everything I'm looking for.

I have one concern though, and that is that I can't find much third party
support, or available libraries for Clean.  For example, I'd like to see
some support of CGI, or possibly an example of a web server, or maybe a
library for XML-RPC.

Is anything like that available?  Or is the language still too young to have
developed open third party support?

Thanks for you help,

-- Ric Gagliardi (www.orbitalogic.com)