[clean-list] concurrent clean

F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 07:44:34 UT

--_----------=_100753827422591

Jens wrote:

> Hi!
> I just wanna know whether there's a new parallel version von Clean.
> Although
> the latest
> version Clean is named "Concurrent Clean" there are no annotations
> available
> for parallel
> operation. Is it a mistake of mine or isn't it implemented?

Clean has had the potential for years. Back then it seemed so promising that concurrency was even reflected in its name. I am afraid 'implicit' concurrency (with annotations)will not have priority in Nijmegen for a while. Explicit concurrency, with message passing, is (going to be) supported though, if I understand the signals.

Regards Erik Zuurbier
--_----------=_100753827422591--