[clean-list] Communicating with other programs

Martijn Vervoort martijnv@cs.kun.nl
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:58:53 +0100

Hi Siegfried and other subscribers of the mailing list,

> Martijn Vervoort martijnv@cs.kun.nl schrieb:
>
> >I personally would welcome more user involvement. I and other Clean-team
> >members have
> >already offered some support for those who actually want to change the
> >situation in the past.
> >For the time being, it is up to the Clean-users to provide the necessary
> >manpower to help
> >realise these ideas.
>
> I think there is one strategy: make a call in comp.lang.functional (it is
not said that every
> comp.lang.functional reader and Clean user also reads the
Clean-mailinglist). And then you can
> take them literally with their love to Linux and whether they want to
improve the situation  or
> not.

It has been tried on this mailing-list. We got one response from Brain
Rogoff who volunteered to
do some 'grunt'-work. That were all the responses...

> *You should really do it*! It is important for further discussions. If
there are not really a
> feedback then the Clean team can always point to this fact: "We tried it
but it faded away...".

Well, this has already been a fact since the discussion about the port of
the Object IO.

> Regards,
> S. Gonzi

With kind regards,