[clean-list] Communicating with other programs

Siegfried Gonzi siegfried.gonzi@kfunigraz.ac.at
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:53:11 +0100

Martijn Vervoort martijnv@cs.kun.nl schrieb:

>I personally would welcome more user involvement. I and other Clean-team
>members have
>already offered some support for those who actually want to change the
>situation in the past.
>For the time being, it is up to the Clean-users to provide the necessary
>manpower to help
>realise these ideas.

I think there is one strategy: make a call in comp.lang.functional (it is not said that every
comp.lang.functional reader and Clean user also reads the Clean-mailinglist). And then you can
take them literally with their love to Linux and whether they want to improve the situation  or
not.

*You should really do it*! It is important for further discussions. If there are not really a
feedback then the Clean team can always point to this fact: "We tried it but it faded away...".

Regards,
S. Gonzi