[clean-list] Generating textures in Clean

Jerzy Karczmarczuk karczma@info.unicaen.fr
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 10:18:54 +0100

If somebody here is interested in computer graphics,
more concretely, in generating (usually useless, but not always)
decorative, geometric or random textures,

and, of course, thinks that functional programming is good for
everything,

I have a special offer for him. A Clean package which generates
procedural textures. Something which has been partially inspired
by Conal Elliot's PAN package (although I started earlier, and
used my stuff just for teaching, having never written a single
line of documentation...)

The package is small, but *not very* small, you would have to
install it, and in its current version this is not really an
interactive application, rather a library, a collection of tools.

Look here:

http://users.info.unicaen.fr/~karczma/Work/Clastic_distr

Or, just load directly the tutorial in PDF format (3M)

http://users.info.unicaen.fr/~karczma/Work/Clastic_distr/ctreport.pdf

Thanks.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk
Caen, France