[clean-list] Re: Clean compiler exited abnormally

G.W.M. Vissers vissers@theochem.kun.nl
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:07:49 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, I did make an implementation AND a definition module, and everything
is imported correctly, I think. I have included the output of
clm -v bla -o bla below. It seems that the types are all ok, but that the
compiler either cannot work it's way through the strictness analysis or
is unable to generate (ABC ?) code:

Compiling bla
Parsing "bla.icl"
Parsing "bla2.dcl"
Parsing "StdArray.dcl"
Parsing "_SystemArray.dcl"
Parsing "StdString.dcl"
Parsing "StdOverloaded.dcl"
Checking  "bla.icl"
Type checking "bla.icl"
Strictness analysis "bla.icl"
Code generation "bla.icl"
Compiling bla2
Parsing "bla2.icl"
Parsing "bla2.dcl"
Parsing "StdArray.dcl"
Parsing "_SystemArray.dcl"
Parsing "StdString.dcl"
Parsing "StdOverloaded.dcl"
Parsing "StdClass.dcl"
Parsing "StdBool.dcl"
Parsing "StdInt.dcl"
Checking  "bla2.icl"
Type checking "bla2.icl"
Strictness analysis "bla2.icl"
Clean compiler exited abnormally

Gé

P.S.: sorry for the naming scheme I have used, but this was really just a
test system. bla contains the main module, bla2 contains the str1d and
str2d functions.