[clean-list] Re: clean-list digest, Vol 1 #144 - 11 msgs

Peter Achten peter88@cs.kun.nl
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 09:52:11 +0200

At 18:01 31-8-01 +0200, Siegfried Gonze wrote:

>[..]
>But of special interest: Do the Clean-developers want to establish a
>functional "VisualBasic". I mean is their dream that Clean maybe
>supersedes VisualBasic?
>[..]
One current local project is the construction of a Visual Editor in Clean.
This has started as a private home project, but is now growing into
something more mature, partially thanks to Andrew Martin who improved the
user interface significantly. The Visual Editor is a good testcase for the
dynamics technology that we are incorporating in Clean 2.0.

Regards,
Peter

p.s.: These are not the Clean-team-dreams.