[clean-list] Clean and scientific programming

Sven Eric Panitz sep@softwareag.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:43:08 +0200

	 Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:26:26 +0200
	 From: Royi Eltink <royi@eastsite.nl>

   [..]

	 So, why dont we start meetings and the like?

I do not know what sort of meeting Royi has in mind. I think
the idea of some sort of workshop for Clean users quite appealing.
There seem to be quite a number of Clean programmers in an
industrial environment by now, but I have no idea what they
are doing and the Clean team probably has no idea what they
are missing in Clean?

A workshop for Clean programmers would be a nice chance for
the Clean team to present Clean 2.0 and discuss the future
of Clean with their users.

Sven Eric

  Sven Eric Panitz      Uhlandstr. 12      D-64297 Darmstadt
Software AG           sep@softwareag.com     (+49)6151-92-1426
---  when I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind ---