[clean-list] Re: clean-list digest, Vol 1 #144 - 11 msgs

Siegfried Gonzi siegfried.gonzi@kfunigraz.ac.at
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:01:15 +0200

Royi Eltink royi@eastsite.nl wrote,

>So, why dont we start meetings and the like?

That sounds interesting. As Jerzy K. already pointed out: there is no
communication in the Clean community. On the other side it is frustating
that nobody knows what the way is, the Nijmengen guys want to go. Are
they silent observers of the scence and will watch what will happen? Or
do they construct a strategy for the future?

But of special interest: Do the Clean-developers want to establish a
functional "VisualBasic". I mean is their dream that Clean maybe
supersedes VisualBasic?

If they work this way, I think we all would be happy to know it. I would
have no problem with their choice, but then I can also make my further
strategy.

But in the meantime we all are gliding in the vacuum.

S. Gonzi