[clean-list] Reading Files in Clean

Fabien Todescato f.todescato@larisys.fr
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:31:48 +0200

Ha, Erik,

I would be interested also in having your sources.

My standard solution when parsing files is to input them as lazy lists of
characthers, and then use parser combinators derived from Plasmeijer and
Koopman's  paper 'Efficient Parser Combinators'. These, however, doesn't
feature error checking.

Thanks a lot.

Fabien TODESCATO

-----Message d'origine-----
De : F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net [mailto:F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 août 2001 12:07
À : clean-list@cs.kun.nl
Objet : Re: [clean-list] Reading Files in Clean

Siegfried,

About a year ago I started working on a set of File Reader Combinators,
which work a lot like Parser Combinators, although they are targeted to
files that are easy to parse. They have error checking and reporting
integrated.

I found them cute, but I don't know how fast they are.
If you want, I can dig them up. Let me know. They may need some polishing.

Regards Erik Zuurbier