[clean-list] Problem with "Small Examples"

Brian Wilfley bwilfley@signaturebio.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:33:46 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12521.F1AA5942

Hi folks,

I've just started looking at Clean.  I've downloaded v1.3 for Windows
(and Mac).

On the Windows version, I've had problems running the "Small Examples".
I follow the procedure below:

Double click on one of the small exampes: e.g. hamming.icl
The IDE opens up with the code for hamming.icl in a window.
Click on the "Update and Run" button.
I get back:=20
	"Error: [.icl,<module>]: could not be opened"

I've tried three or four of the small examples, and this behaviour is
consistent.

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

Brian

PS On my Macintosh at home running OS 8.6, the small examples all run
fine.  But the larger examples have problems loading the Help file.  I'm
sorry I'm not at home to be able to give you a more precise message.  If
you can get me going on the Windows problem above, I'll be cruising for
a while.  Thanks again.

Brian P. Wilfley
Senior Scientist
Signature Bioscience, Inc.