[clean-list] Re: Font Size Problem

Al Christians achrist@easystreet.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 14:44:26 -0800

The setting is in the Control Panel...Display...Settings...Large Fonts.
My screen is set to 800 x 600, which is the most common, I think.

When the scrabble app (the one that comes with the Object IO 1.2.1
lib) is opened, the button to place the word is half off the screen
at the right edge and the radio group for vertical or horizontal is
half off the bottom edge.  I have sent a screenshot of this to Peter
Achten.  Somehow, the problem about not getting all the text of the
messages into the little black box has ceased happening when I tried to
re-create the problem.

Al