[clean-list] Passing an environment around

F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:12:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Jose,
You say that it is highly desirable to be able to make 'add' a (binary) infix operator. Is that so highly desirable that you are willing to wait for things (memoization, implicit parameters) that you know are not going to get within a couple of years?

I can think of another possibility you may have to wait for:
If in current Clean you can make * or + an infix operator, why can't I make (add env) an infix operator? Or maybe I CAN, I have not tried.

Regards Erik Zuurbier