problem trying TCP examples.

Martin Wierich martinw@cs.kun.nl
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:03:21 +0200

Hi Alban,

The semantic of imports in Clean 1.3.3 is not fully downward compatible to Clean 1.3.2 because of a bug in Clean 1.3.2.
As a consequence some of our old libraries cannot be compiled with Clean 1.3.3 anymore. Of course we have adjusted these
libraries and you can download a new version of the TCP library (version 1.2.1) and the Object I/O library (version
1.2.1) from the Clean webpages.

This incompatibilty should have been mentioned in the "readme" file of the 1.3.3 distribution, sorry.

cheers
  Martin Wierich
  University of Nijmegen

P.S.:I'll start the chat server on martinpc.cs.kun.nl now.