SuSE compatibility?

Dr. Mark E. Hall mehall@mut.ac.th
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:00:32 +0700 (ICT)

> Has anyone much experience of installing Clean under SuSE Linux?

I just installed Clean under SuSE 6.2 this morning. The installation went
smoothly, and I was able to compile all of the examples (including the IO
demos). I only tried running a couple of them, the Pascal's triangle program
and the Mine game, but both of them ran without a hitch. I also started up
the Clean IDE and opened a few files, but I didn't try creating, compiling,
or running any projects. In short, everything I tried worked fine, but I
didn't try very much. Also, I guess SuSE recently released version 6.3. I
would not expect the new release to introduce any problems, but it is
possible.

Mark

                                  Mark E. Hall
                      Mahanakorn University of Technology