Do we need a mouse trap?

Erik Zuurbier F.S.A.Zuurbier@inter.nl.net
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:44:18 +0100

>In short, I suppose my point of view could be simply stated as:
>
> "If the mouse hasn't changed state I don't want to know about it, but if
> it has I want to know as soon as possible."
>
>I believe that I probably speak for the 'silent majority' of ObjectIO
>users here. If there's anybody out there who strongly agrees/disagrees
>with my opinions then perhaps now is a good time speak up.

I don't use Object IO yet. When I did for a while, I found it immature and
buggy, so I think I wait for some time. But I agree strongly with your
statement above. In fact, I could not have imagined that the designers of
the Object IO would not have made it the core of the mouse handling, if
they could.

Erik Zuurbier