Anyone installed 1.3.2 on Solaris?

Rolf-Thomas Happe rthappe@mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:38:05 +0100 (MET)

> it can't find "Clean" and then that it can't find "Help", when
> what it really wants to do is find "Clean Help".)
>
> Has anyone successfully installed Clean 1.3.2 on a SPARC Solaris 2.6
> system?

I met this problem when installing Clean 1.3.1 on a SPARC/Solaris 2.5.
Renaming the files (and paths) both in the Makefiles and in the Clean
source tree helped.  Perhaps you'll prefer to try another "install"
program first.  (Its version available to me doesn't even stomach
the `install <options> <source file> <destination file>' syntax
amply used in the Clean Makefiles.  I had to change all occurences

rthappe