Anyone installed 1.3.2 on Solaris?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok@atlas.otago.ac.nz
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:49:42 +1300 (NZDT)

I ran into some problems with 1.3, so decided to install 1.3.2.
Once I'd uncompressed and untarred the distribution,
the instructions seemed to say I just needed to do 'make',
but pretty well _all_ the 'install' commands fail (yes, I do have
enough room on the disc) some of them rather comically because
of spaces in file names.  (E.g. at one point it complains that
it can't find "Clean" and then that it can't find "Help", when
what it really wants to do is find "Clean Help".)

Has anyone successfully installed Clean 1.3.2 on a SPARC Solaris 2.6
system?

Of course it serves me right for deleting the old Clean 1.3 first...

The 1.3 README said I could use _either_ OpenLook _or_ Xview.
I did in fact use OpenLook, albeit with a few problems.
The 1.3.2 README seems to say that I can _only_ use Xview.
Is that right?