Clean on Mac OS X (Server)?

Brent Knight b.knight@apple.com
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:50:02 -0700

John van Groningen @ 8/28/98 9:00 AM:

>We currently don't have any plans to port Clean to MacOS X Server using the
>Blue Box. I think that we will port Clean to the Carbon API, so Clean will
>run on MacOS X.
>
>John van Groningen

The standard Mac OS distribution of Clean already runs in the Blue Box.
I have tried this myself: I downloaded Clean using the Blue Box and
compiled and ran some of the samples (e.g., Life).  Everything appeared
to work correctly.  In the future, though, porting Clean to the Carbon
API should be straightforward.

Regards,
-brent

--
Brent Knight - Rhapsody Blue Box
Apple Computer, Inc.                     phone: 408-974-2657