Graphics in clean

Koen De Turck eric.de.turck@skynet.be
Wed, 13 May 1998 13:45:07 +0200

  Dear Clean folks,
First of all, I want to say to Ana that BELGIAN beer is the best in the
world, I think
of Leffe, Kriek and so on, no one argue this
But I have also a question: How have I to put GIF, BMP pictures in my
applications, you can of course read it as an array, and then put it pixel
per pixel on the screen, but this would be very slow. (there is no function
for putting a whole region on the screen, as in other GUI libs).
So I ask if anyone could help me to put images on the screen at a
reasonable speed. Is it hard to write a system module that makes use of
winAPI library ?
	Koen,